While it is essential to maintain a healthy being and a healthy weight, it is incumbent on a few of us to gain weight. It becomes incumbent to put on a bit of weight if you find yourself losing weight after some prolonged illness. Some of us have it in our genes that we just cannot get fat. so, here…
Easy Rice Pudding Recipe
One doesn’t need an occasion to enjoy the homemade rice pudding, which reminds one of childhood. It is exactly the kind of creamy dessert that can satiate your craving for sweet. So, here’s a very simple recipe for rice pudding.
Raisins: 1 cup
White rice: 3 cups (uncooked)
White sugar: 1/3 cup
Butter: 1 tbsps.
Salt: a pinch
Vanilla extract: ½ tsp.
• Put 1 ½ cups of water in a saucepan and bring to boil. Add uncooked rice into it. Stir occasionally, cover on low flame and let the rice cook for half an hour.
• In a separate pan, add 1 ½ cups of milk, sugar, salt. Bring this mixture to boil and then add the cooked rice to it. Stir and cook on low flame until the mix becomes creamy.
• Add 1 beaten egg into the remaining milk and mix well. Add raisins to it.
• Pour the egg and milk mixture to the pot and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the egg has been cooked.
• Finish by adding vanilla extract and butter in the end.