While it is essential to maintain a healthy being and a healthy weight, it is incumbent on a few of us to gain weight. It becomes incumbent to put on a bit of weight if you find yourself losing weight after some prolonged illness. Some of us have it in our genes that we just cannot get fat. so, here…
Gluten Free Quinoa & Lentil Salas with Apple
Many people have switched over to a gluten free diet, simply because there are many benefits associated with this diet. While some have health problems being a major reason for switching over to the diet, the fact is, that anybody can eat gluten-free food.
• 2 Apples sliced in wedges
• 1 onion sliced
• 2 ½ tsps. Olive oil
• 2 tbsps. Lemon juice
• Chili flakes or powder
• Dried herbs
• 1 cup cooked lentils
• Mint, parsley chopped
• ½ cup quinoa
• Chicken (boneless, cut into bite size pieces and stir fried)
• Roast apple slices and onions in some olive oil on a grill. Keep aside and let it rest.
• Put quinoa in a pan and cook it in some water over medium heat. In a separate bowl, mix lemon juice, chili flakes and olive oil to prepare seasoning.
• In a large bowl, add stir fried chicken pieces, quinoa, cooked lentils, dried herbs, chopped parsley & mint.
• Add seasoning over the salad, mix it properly and serve.